Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Meme

The idea of Meme's interested me so I thought I'd make my own. I decided to make this a random Meme because I did not want to be limited by topics or days of the week like other Meme's. Please remember to come back and post a link to your own blog after you post a new entry.

I thought I'd start off with 10 totally unrelated questions.

  1. What is your favorite Meme to play?
  2. What is the best movie you have seen in the last year?
  3. What are you doing today? 
  4. Are/were you afraid of the Swine Flu? 
  5. Why do you play Meme's? 
  6. What was the most tragic event in your life?
  7.  I say Summer you think...
  8. Do you write on Triond or a similar site?
  9. What is the most random thing you can think of in ten seconds?
  10. How did you find this Meme?

1 comment:

  1. I played along you can find my post here: http://thesocialfrog.com/?p=1917

    ReplyDelete